Can someone help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help please

Am having trouble with the software 8 1 2 0 splitting an already converted video.Video is the latest from wwe omg top 50 and have converted to make dvd 9, then i use dvd fab to split to two dvd5 but my problem is the software shuts down as it searches for video file and has only done that since 8 1 2 0 upgrade last night.

moxley
    Do you have any other DVD folders on your hard drive that you could try the Split function to see if you get the same problem with content from a different disc? Are you using regular Split or Customize Split?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have converted with cx2dvd all three discs of wwe omg to make one big disc in theory, then I like to break into 2 with dvdfab and since the qt versions have been about that has become a problem.Usually end up splitting to two and then with cx2dvd copy to a dvd5 because i dont get any trouble with the varying sizes of my empty discs.Anyway I loaded the new version last night and left computer making my big file under the heading audio and video like i always do.Got up expecting to put converted result onto 2 discs but when dvd fab runs through the file ive selected ,no error message software just shuts down and computer is at screen saver

Comment

Hi,

Am having trouble with the software 8 1 2 0 splitting an already converted video.Video is the latest from wwe omg top 50 and have converted to make dvd 9
        Could you please give us more info? How to convert the dvd9 video? Just dvd copy as dvd9? or BD to dvd9?

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X