Does not open uk version of pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does not open uk version of pirates

Does not open the UK version of Pirates of the Caribbean, On stranger Tides.
    DVD Copy starts to read the DVD, but just keeps trying.

Originally posted by bbdriver View Post
    DVD Copy starts to read the DVD, but just keeps trying.
    Good chance that you have badly pressed disc, or dirty, or scratched. Try to clean it (even if it looks clean and brand new and out of box, bla bla), just do it.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

i alson have the same problem here is the response from dvdfab team

"we not get the disc yet. Will have a try when getting it!"

i'm afraid we have to wait untill the team get a r2 version to sort it out might take a while thought just keep a lookout on the latest versions in the forum

Comment

I have the same problem, with the region 4.

Comment

mcnotts

Same problem for me as well. Won't even read DVD, latest DVDFab program justs shuts down.

Comment

Pirates of the caribbean 4 DVD v Blu Ray

I am also unable to read the Region 2 DVD however I am able to copy from Blu-ray version to DVD. Seems strange I would have expected it to be the other way around where the blu-ray would be harder to read.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
              Good chance that you have badly pressed disc, or dirty, or scratched. Try to clean it (even if it looks clean and brand new and out of box, bla bla), just do it.
              I've had 3 brand new copies of this so far so it's not a badly pressed or dirty disc. DVDFab simply fails to open the disc 69+ gig of titles on disc title 30 is proper title to choose when presented via any software that can open it but DVDFab will not open it to even view the title set.

A few other programs can open and copy it so I know it's nothing more than (protection) errors e.g the intentional ones designed to stop a PC/DVD-ROM drive from reading / opening it, mainly to stop the popular decrypting program from reading it.

Comment

Others in R2 report a problem opening this disc. It may need an update. Please attach your dvd_internal.log for this movie.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please try the new v8.1.2.3 Beta version on the R2 Pirates disc. http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ewpost&t=14757
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can confirm 8.1.2.3 rips Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Shores without problem (UK)

Comment

Same for me (region 2)

Comment

Working...
                      X