Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you put a different disc in your drive and test it to see if it is still working right, preferably one that you have done already and know it works with DVDFab.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
      Can you put a different disc in your drive and test it to see if it is still working right, preferably one that you have done already and know it works with DVDFab.
      You are right, I tried to put in a DVD I had already copied and it will not allow it to become a source DVD. How can a DVD that I copied the night before not be a source file the next day?

Comment

I tried again, and was able to get the DVD to come up as a source from last night. Then I put in Angels and Demons and no luck.

Comment

Try rebooting your computer to regrab all the drivers, may want to run a Defrag program to clean up the drive also.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
          Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Try rebooting your computer to regrab all the drivers, may want to run a Defrag program to clean up the drive also.
            Okay, I will reboot and be off-line and try to get it to work. Wish me luck!!!

Comment

What Title should I use for burning. There are about 4 titles to use but with my luck I would choose the wrong Title.

Can anyone help with the Title...

Comment

Do Full Disc with pathplayer always enabled

Comment

Use a DVD software player on your PC, navigate to the main movie and see what title is playing.

I say this because the title number can vary between releases, regions & other things also.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The main movie is Title 1 on the region 1 disc.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i can't get past open dvd source

Comment

When posting info about a ripping problem, please post sufficient info and include the region.
                        Angels and Demons, R1, should not present any problems for Fab 6.2.0.5, retail app (freeware app is not up to date).
                        I've done this movie in Customize mode (main title only and Fab had no problem choosing the correct title 1), Full Disc with altered playback order and in Clone.
                        Fab goes through this like a hot knife through cold butter.

Please run through the usual suspects:
                        Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
                        If no luck, perhaps you have a bad press (#6 on the list of usual suspects).

Just an FYI,

It's ok that problems about Angels and Demons are posted here, but
                        to be fair to SkyDiver (the OP), this thread should remain focused on his problem.
                        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by SkyDiver View Post
                          Okay, I will reboot and be off-line and try to get it to work. Wish me luck!!!

After the defrag and reboot, it all worked.
                          How did you know that it was the correct procedure?

Thanks so much,
                          SkyDiver!!!

Comment

I would suggest that like all experienced users here....

Sheer and bitter trial, error and experience !!!
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                            X