Can't Copy Pirates 4 or Attack the Block, Region2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Copy Pirates 4 or Attack the Block, Region2

Can't copy "Attack The Block" same problem as the latest "Pirates Of The Caribbean DVD (Region 2).

Please attach the dvdfab_internal.log entry from when you attempted this. What version of DVDFab are you using?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

mcnotts

This message from a laptop, not the PC I use to copy my DVDs. Don't know how to attach DVDFab log. Using the program prior to the one now showing on Videohelp.

Comment

Simply copy and paste the most recent, relevant logs, right here

The default locations are:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Originally posted by mcnotts View Post
        Using the program prior to the one now showing on Videohelp.
        Huh?
        So someone trying to help should go to videohelp and attempt to determine what version you're using?
        Hmmm, probably not.

This message from a laptop, not the PC I use to copy my DVDs.
        Again, huh?
        How is this info helpful to anyone?

Please put forth a reasonable effort when posting a problem, starting with a thread title that at least gives a clue.

The devil's in the details.
        Last edited by maineman; 09-24-2011, 12:07 PM.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

in windows 7 log files are kept in your documents/dvdfab/logs and you will need

the burn_vso file

click and copy and paste the top section which will be the latest

and also

dvdfab_internal

select and scroll down to bottom which will be the latest copy and paste

the other way is to select the attachment symbol(looks like a paperclip) and
          click on select file and go to docs/dvdfab/logs and then select burn_vso and again for dvdfab_internal
          make sure though if you do this way but make sure you only have the relevant logs in the files for the dvdfab team as they can be quite long

hope this helps

Comment

mcnotts

Hope my attachment for Pirates 4 & Attack the Block is with this reply.
            Attached Files

Comment

mcnotts, you make it difficult to help you, but the logs are correct and will help. I will change the title of your thread to more accurately reflect your problem.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Copy Pirates Of The Caribbean 4

New to this game! Managed to copy Pirates using DVD Decrypter with a PSL file.Only problem was burned disc stopped 20 minutes short of movie end.

Comment

Before you make another post, please go read the forum rules, general policies and Help Us Help You documents.
                  Rules: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=5
                  General Policies: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=20
                  Help Us Help You for DVDs: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15

Comment

Please try the new v8.1.2.3 Beta version on the R2 Pirates disc. http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ewpost&t=14757

Comment

I confirm that the latest version 8.1.2.3 Qt beta works perfectly with Pirates of Caribbean 4

Comment

Pirates of The Caribbean 4

Downloaded Beta today, copying above as I type.
                        Great work DVDFab team!

Comment

beta release 8.1.2.4. can copy priates of the caribbean4

Dear All !
                          I am glad to tell you that y-day downloaded beta 8.1.2.4. solves the problem of impossible copying of the latest disney title pirates of the caribbean 4. Now i can make a backup copy of my newly bought DVD.
                          Thank you DVDFAB !!!!!

Comment

Can't copy Attack The Block DVD

Purchased another DVD from Asda today. Downloaded the current DVDfab program 8.1.2.5. It won't read the DVD full or main movie. This to happen twice its got to be a new copy protection program. What do you think!

Comment

Purchased another DVD from Asda today. Downloaded the current DVDfab program 8.1.2.5. It won't read the DVD full or main movie. This to happen twice its got to be a new copy protection program. What do you think!
                              Same version of the movie as yours? No problem here.

DVDFab 8.1.2.5 (2011/09/30 16:03:58)

0m 01.48s: Qt Translator file load success
                              0m 01.60s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
                              0m 05.13s: detected dvd
                              0m 05.21s: drive K
                              0m 05.21s: dvd type 1
                              0m 05.21s: volume label Pirates_Of_The_Carribean_4_GBR_D
                              0m 05.69s: got copyright 1 e5
                              0m 05.81s: got udf/iso
                              0m 13.57s: got discinfo
                              0m 13.63s: pathplayer enabled
                              0m 46.13s: got dvdinfo
                              0m 46.13s: opened dvd

Comment

Working...
                              X