Preview 8.1.2.5 Qt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview 8.1.2.5 Qt

External preview not working, also when DVDFab is closed the preview window is left on the desktop, the rest of the GUI has closed except for the preview window. Winxp Home SP3

Did you change the DirectShow filter? Since DVDFab filter works here.

Also, please change to internal preview to see the result.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

To clear the window artifact, right click on a blank area of your desktop and select Refresh. This started with the last nvidia driver update for me.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        Did you change the DirectShow filter? Since DVDFab filter works here.

Also, please change to internal preview to see the result.
        Yes, changed the DirectShow filter did not work, internal preview internal preview choppy sound, no picture.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          To clear the window artifact, right click on a blank area of your desktop and select Refresh. This started with the last nvidia driver update for me.
          Refresh does not work, had to stop process with taskmgr.

Comment

I am having the same problem as described above. This is similar to the problem I reported on 7-6-2011 with 8.0.8.5 while ripping Blue Crush 2. In that instance, you sent a new beta version to correct the problem.

Comment

preview problem 8.1.2.5

I have a similar problem. The preview window doesn't show up but the movie is playing in the background. It doesn't stop when starting to copy. I closed program and movie was still playing in background.

Comment

Originally posted by feinberg@gte.net View Post
                I have a similar problem. The preview window doesn't show up but the movie is playing in the background. It doesn't stop when starting to copy. I closed program and movie was still playing in background.
                Hi,
                We reproduced the error and will check it ASAP.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X