Problems copying Hoodwinked Too...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems copying Hoodwinked Too...

no matter what i do Hoodwinked Too will not load into dvdfab i have the latest version and i tried it on 3 different computers. all drivers updated, i have never had a problem copying movies before. the disc is a little scratched. i resurfaced it and still have problems. could the scratches have caused a problem with it loading. it plays fine but will not load into dvd fab.

Originally posted by jerry153 View Post
    no matter what i do Hoodwinked Too will not load into dvdfab i have the latest version and i tried it on 3 different computers. all drivers updated, i have never had a problem copying movies before. the disc is a little scratched. i resurfaced it and still have problems. could the scratches have caused a problem with it loading. it plays fine but will not load into dvd fab.
    Scratches will always have a detrimental effect on trying to copy the disc.
    Go into general setting and check the box for ignore all errors and try that.

I had no problem with Hoodwinked Too in R1/R4 doing movie only.

Comment

@jerry153
      Any time you have a problem like this you need to post the dvdfab_internal.log.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X