Problems with Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Disney

I have tried to backup dvds of Little Mermaid and Toy Story to my hard drive, but DVDFab won't even recognize the disk. When I try to 'open folder' it tells me:
    Failed to open D:/. Check to see if it's playable.
    I have DVDcopy version 8.1.1.2, Passkey Lite (free, latest version).
    I can play the dvds and rip them to hard drive using [other software], so wondering why I can't copy using DVDFab. Burner is a Hitachi LG ct30n, running windows 7 on 64-bit. this is my first post so I apologize if that is not enough info.

To all post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Posts to an 8 week old thread moved to a thread of its own.

Comment

I can't use DVDfab to rip any movie at all now, not just Disney. I purchased the license, but it does not work anymore. I am wondering if I need to buy the passkey in order to open any movies? It keeps saying that the disks are not readable, yet they are the very same disks I opened and copied when using the trial versions.

I have attached the log files.

Thanks for your help.
        Attached Files

Comment

Your DVDFab version is out of date. Download and install the latest release, v8.1.2.5. You do not need Passkey or anything else. Disable all other decrypting software except DVDFab.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, please update dvdfab to the latest build and have a try.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X