Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Trilogy DVD Boxset + bonus (silver edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Trilogy DVD Boxset + bonus (silver edition)

Hi, I get playback errors when I try to rip this set. I copy the hole dvd without compression (DVD9) as iso and play back with VLC. But during playback, parts of the movie is simply skipped. I suspect Lucasfilm has put the same stupid layout on these dvds to prevent ripping as on previous dvds. Can DVDfab handle these "corrupt" chapter layouts and what not from Lucasfilm?

Yes, DVDFab can handle this type of protection, but it may need an update. To speed this process up, let DVDFab analyze each disc and use the Send Info files button to send them to the developers.

Next time, post a question like this in the DVD Copy forum. I will move it there.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you signals. I was looking for a forum for copy but I could find it. I will make the info file and send them

Comment

Working...
      X