Problem with v8.1.2.5 and a Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with v8.1.2.5 and a Question...

I'm having one small problem with the new release. The preview does not shut down when I hit the "Start" button. To avoid this I have to manually disable the preview. This also seems to cause a slow-down when it is copying the disc with the preview running. Apparently, this applies to all DVDs...I tried about 15 titles and I did a full un-install and re-install with the same results. I've gone back to v8.1.2.0 Qt which runs without issues.

Finally, is there a difference between the installer files that have the "avangate" suffix and the ones that do not?

Thanks!...

Originally posted by Toonces T. Cat View Post
    Finally, is there a difference between the installer files that have the "avangate" suffix and the ones that do not?

Thanks!...
    Depends on the vintage. Some of them may be the non-css version, if they were downloaded from a link in an email from Avangate after the purchase.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The slow process is not so much the fault of DVDfab but the fact that optical drives have very slow random access times. If the preview is running while the copy process is, the optical laser has to be in two places all the time. One for the preview and one for copy. Disable auto preview till the start button does it for us

Comment

Hi, all
        The preview issue has been reported to dev, and checking it.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X