Preview doesn't stop playback when copy starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview doesn't stop playback when copy starts

As the title says the preview playback doesn't stop when the copy process starts.

Try turning off Preview autostart in the DVDFab Common Settings. Do you mean that you can't stop it manually, with the Stop button?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've noticed this as well,also in blu ray copy. It makes no difference what you set it to do it does it own thing. Last version that worked ok was 8120.
      Last edited by charlie; 10-04-2011, 02:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Try turning off Preview autostart in the DVDFab Common Settings. Do you mean that you can't stop it manually, with the Stop button?
        Autoplay is off. It happens if I want to check which audio track I want, I use preview and hit Start button when I am sure. This should halt all other non-copy processes but it doesn't. I have to cancel, finish, back, open preview, stop and then start. The preview pane is locked while the copy process is on so I can't stop the playback without stopping the copy.

Hope it helps

Comment

Signals...Please check this post...

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Signals,

Please check this post:

I really went around the block to fix this issue and the only resolution I could find was to uninstall and then reinstall v8.1.2.0

-Toonces

Comment

The automatic stop of preview is not working for me either, but I can stop and close it manually.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

While the copy process is running?

Comment

Our dev is checking the preview issue.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X