Another Transformers 3 complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Transformers 3 complaint

Transformers 3 DVD saves and burns just fine using VSO. The problem is when you try to play the movie it stops at the first screen as if there is nothing else. I went into the DVD files and skiped to the actual movie and it played fine so I know the movie is good. I read the posts and downloaded image burn hoping this would solve the problem. Nope, although it copied just fine. I then burned "MOVIE ONLY" and it plays fine. Please help. I like complete backups. Thanks

Hi,

Seen it that the movie is fine. Which player do you use?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Transformers 3

I used a samsung bluray player, 2 windows 7 computers (with windows media, power dvd, and DivX Plus player), xp computer, a phillips personal dvd player, a magnovox dvd player. All with the same thing. Like I said, main movie has no problems. I also updated a copy of DVDFab to the new release with the same issue still. I used The new DVDFab just in case and got the same problem with that version. It also freezes everytime I try to close the program.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by untamed2000; 10-08-2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Please use VSO and have a try!
        I also will try to reproduce it.

Wilson
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

As stated in original post, I tried VSO already. That was the first thing I used.

Comment

You use VSO burner, why not gave the image log in #3?
            You are both trying to use image burner and VSO burner?
            Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 10-08-2011, 09:49 AM.

Thanks!

Comment

The log was too long to upload but will try vso again. By the way I noticed in all the transformer logs this " 0m 29.29s: no main title, turn off pathplayer". In other dvd logs it doesn't. It also shows no title as in other burns. Is this significant? Thanks

Comment

Maybe, but as you said, the movie in DVD folder play well, and just copy main movie also could play well.
                And I suppose that you could backup the full movie to HDD first (Maybe it's the burner issue if the movie folder could play well by player), then use write data moudle to burn the disc in DVD Copy.

Wilson
                Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 10-08-2011, 10:13 AM.

Thanks!

Comment

No Luck. VSO did not work. Will try the other option next.

DVDFab 8.1.2.5 (2011/10/08 04:49:34)

0m 02.29s: Qt Translator file load success
                  0m 03.43s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
                  5m 23.71s: pathplayer enabled
                  5m 23.95s: no main title, turn off pathplayer
                  5m 58.00s: detected dvd
                  5m 58.00s: drive D
                  5m 58.00s: dvd type 1
                  5m 58.00s: volume label
                  117m 51.43s: detected dvd
                  117m 51.43s: drive D
                  117m 51.43s: dvd type 1
                  117m 51.43s: volume label
                  148m 23.58s: detected dvd
                  148m 23.67s: drive D
                  148m 23.67s: dvd type 1
                  148m 23.67s: volume label TRANSFORMERS_3

Comment

untamed
                    Do you have a software player, like PowerDVD or Total Media Theater? We need to determine if the problem is in the Task 1 (decrypt/copy to HDD) or Task 2 (read HDD temp file, burn it to disc) part of the process. To determinie this, you need to use the same settings, but select a DVD folder for the output Target, then see if this will play correctly on your PC using a software player (usually by using the player to open the VIDEO_TS.IFO file).
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X