This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't backup anything!

With DVDFab 8.1.2.4 Beta and DVDFab 8.1.2.5 Final neither will detect playable discs in neither of my drives. Is there going to be an update to fix this ? I can't backup Transformers: Dark Of The Moon with DVDFab 8.1.2.3 Beta which seems to work perfect for everything else, but when 8.1.2.4 or 8.1.2.5 is installed I can't do anything at all because it wont detect a playable disc in either drive for any movie.

Same problem. v8.1.2.5QT does not see disc. Log says to re install the software but it doesn't correct the issue.

DVDFab 8.1.2.5 (2011/10/05 12:25:54)

0m 01.01s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 01.13s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 10.88s: detected dvd
    0m 10.92s: drive D
    0m 10.92s: dvd type 1
    0m 10.93s: volume label TRANSFORMERS_3
    0m 11.07s: file is corrupt, please re-install DVDFab

Comment

Hi,

I suppose that you are not clean the old installation info after unstalling DVDFab.
      Please uninstall dvdfab and clean the installation folder & regedit of DVDFab, then install DVDFab again.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Download a new copy of the installer also. The correct size is 18,521,896 bytes for v8.1.2.5.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else. I did a complete registry clean up and deleted everything that was associated with DVDFAB, all files and folders etc. It still doesnt work, it just stalls on scanning the disk and states the same as everyone else has posted here. It works fine with older versions installed but the beta 8.1.2.4. and the final release of 8.1.2.5.Qt doesnt work.

So we need an update please A.S.A.P. as the logs on mine share that the file is corrupted and to reinstall, etc and i have done this and i have even downloaded a new installation file as well and still it doesnt work and exhibits the same old problems.

What is the time frame we are looking at for an update to alleviate the posted problems we are experiencing?

Thank you,
          Ford

Comment

You are using the cracked version and we will not provide support for that.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X