• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judy Moody's Not Bummer Summer

Standard DVD. Region 1.
    Just kept scanning with the beta verision. Worked fine with 6.2.2.0

Hi Miami
    Please try the latest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14961
    If it still does not work please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi Miami
      Please try the latest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14961
      If it still does not work please post your logs the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
      CBR929
      I appreciate the suggestion but it ripped, burned and played fine with a previous version. I don't like to upgrade right away until I see if there's any fallout from forum users as to problems, etc. Also, may times an upgrade will address a specific DVD title which I don't have so I just wait a while if I don't have problems. I don't backup blu rays so as the majority of fixes are for blu rays, again, I wait a while. It's odd that one those occasions when a current release or beta doesn't work with a new title, once in a while a previous version does, which is especially helpful on a new release that needs attention and we wait until the software is upgraded.
      Again, thanks for your reply.

Comment

Try the new Beta, v8.1.2.7 to see the results, it has a fix for "disc won't open". Older versions are not officially supported and the developers need the log files from the latest version to be able to improve it if you have a problem.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Try the new Beta, v8.1.2.7 to see the results, it has a fix for "disc won't open". Older versions are not officially supported and the developers need the log files from the latest version to be able to improve it if you have a problem.
          Will do. I see your point.

Comment

Working...
          X