Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can credits and extra stuff be eliminated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can credits and extra stuff be eliminated?

Is there anyway of removing, let say, the credits when a movie ends so the size of the movie can be reduced?

Often there is a chapter change just as the credits begin, you can try setting the movie to end there using the "Title Start/End Settings" button and stopping the movie 2 chapters before the last one listed. Disc authoring varies, you may have to experiment. The DVDFab preview window or most software players will display the currently playing chapter in real time while you watch the end of the movie to see if a chapter change falls in the right spot.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The only thing that comes to mind within Fab is to utilize
      Title Start/End Settings, located at the bottom of Fab's main screen.
      You would have to preview the last title(s) to see exactly what's being edited.

You could, of course, use 3rd party authoring software

Edit/...sorry signals, didn't spot you in time
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

OT
        I see my old tag team partner is slow this morning
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, i will try the suggestions and see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
          X