specify path of Nero or ImgBurn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

specify path of Nero or ImgBurn

I am also getting the 'Please specify path of Nero or ImgBurn at first' error message when attempting to create an ISO file of a DVD. This error message begam popping up after updating to 8.1x. I just updated to 8.1.2.6 but still have the issue. I am using Windows 7.

Full sequence is DVD Copy/Full Disc/Target:xxxxxx.iso

If I click OK on the error box it opens the common settings box.

Thanks,
    Jay

More info

Also, I am not using the 'free' version. I have a registered copy.

Thanks,
    Jay

Comment

If you have the registered version, it is either not registered correctly or you have selected ImgBurn or nero as the default burn engine and DVDFab can't find it. I suspect it is not registered correctly for some reason. Click the "?" and select About to see if DVD Copy shows as "Enabled". You should get this message also if you tried to burn a disc. It is opening Common Settings so that you can select a different burn engine or show DVDFab the correct path to one you have.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Post to 2 month old thread moved to a thread of its own.

Comment

Found problem

OK, you were correct. I looked up my registration info and saw that my 'DVD Copy' is now expired. When I purchased DVD Fab it was listed as lifetime free updates. Is there a special link or number to contact to update my key file?

Thanks,
          Jay

Comment

Hi jkincer
            Go here http://www.dvdfab.com/ in the members area, log in filling out form and if lifetime redownload your key.
            Hope this helped
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

If it shows as Expired and should not, you will need to email the Support Team to get that straightened out, we can't help with that. Click on the Support link in the black bar at the top of any page here in the forum and select Contact from the dropdown list.

Originally posted by jkincer View Post
              OK, you were correct. I looked up my registration info and saw that my 'DVD Copy' is now expired. When I purchased DVD Fab it was listed as lifetime free updates. Is there a special link or number to contact to update my key file?

Thanks,
              Jay
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi jkincer, which burn engine do you use before? VSO?
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                X