Lifetime Membership is showing as expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime Membership is showing as expired

I bought a lifetime membership for DVD Copy a few months ago and it has worked fine, until today. After the program does the initial reading of my dvd and I click start I get a popup that says "The DVD Copy" option is expired. You are going to use HD Decryptor.

I'm using version 8.1.2.6 QT and it has NOT expired! I tried a restart of my computer and have tried it with several different movies and I keep getting this popup that my lifetime license is expired! Please help!

Have you tried entering your key ?
    This has happened to me twice this year and re entering the key takes care of the problem.

Comment

Lifetime Membership is showing as expired!

Thank you! I feel stupid but I cannot find how to re-enter my register key. I followed the directions on my email that has my key on it but when I reinstall it just opens the download screen and I can't find the Trial dialogue or the register key screen. And without that I keep getting the same error. Can you advise on how to find the Trial Dialogue so I can get to where I can re-enter my key?

Thanks so much for your patience.

Comment

Just go to the fab folder and click on your key.
        That should do an auto re install for you.
        If the key is still in the e-mail then click on it there and you should be good to go.

Also you can open fab and click on the ? then click on about and it will bring up a screen with a register option.
        Last edited by Guest; 10-19-2011, 08:49 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Top right corner -> question mark -> About -> Enter registration key.
          人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
          Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Lifetime Membership Showing Expired

Thanks to you both I was able to find where to put in my registration key. I no longer have the email with it so I had to type it off the printed copy I had made. I did that twice, once running the lines all together and once making each line of text separate as it is on my printed copy. It accepted it each time and restarted but as soon as I get to the start screen it still tells me my copy is expired and wants me to renew it. One thing I noticed is the screen box is showing DVD 9 which it never started on before to my knowledge. If I change it to DVD 5 the expired message pops up on the first screen. If I go to the start screen (second screen) then I get the message either by changing to DVD 5 or just by hitting start.

You guys are being a great help but still no joy!

TY

Comment

Try this.. click on the link below.
              Look for the word Member in the black bar.
              Click on member - register with the mail address you used to purchase the software and request a new key.

When you get it move it to the DVDFab folder and double click on the key .

Comment

Entering the key manually is prone to error. Right click on the key file and select the "Open with..." option, if DVDFab 8 Qt appears, click on that and click OK, otherwise click Browse and navigate to and select dvdfab.exe in the \Program Files(x86)\DVDFab 8 Qt folder.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Lifetime Membership says expired

I just wanted to come back and give a shout out and a big thank you to the several mods who helped me. You guys were terrific! I did end up with a new key, which I never could have done without your help, and it looks like I'm back up and running again.

So once again, thank you! You all rock!!

Ty-Grrr

Comment

Working...
                  X