Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get Better Quality DVD 9 To DVD 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Get Better Quality DVD 9 To DVD 5?

I want to know if there's a way to increase the quality of a DVD9 To DVD5 because i sometimes get bad quality like Transformers: Dark Of The Moon when i try use DVD9 To DVD5 (Main Movie Mode) I get like really bad video quality when i watch the movie. Is there any way to get a 100% video quality DVD9 To DVD5?

It depends on the amount of compression that you are applying to make it fit. Most old hands will not go below 80%.

Some will fit without or only with a little compression, some will not. It depends entirely upon how the title is authored and is not a function of the length of the title.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yeah I thought that would be the case but do you know of any other alternative thing to do to increase quality? Btw Transformers: Dark Of The Moon was <65% video quality...

Comment

Originally posted by Native_Soulja View Post
        Yeah I thought that would be the case but do you know of any other alternative thing to do to increase quality? Btw Transformers: Dark Of The Moon was <65% video quality...
        Hi Native_Soulja
        The only way to achieve your goals is to use DVD9 and burn to a dual layer disc.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ok thanks got it will invest in some dvd9's now thanks though.

Comment

Please use Verbatim +R DLs for reliable burns and fewer coasters.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X