Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalziel & Pascoe Series 4 Disk 2

Two items:
    1. Disk two of Dalziel & Pascoe, Set 4, Disk 2 will not open to decrypt. The Disk 1 does so and burns the backup disk with no problems. It gives a read error on first try and then just sits there, trying to open the disk. If you try again, it gives no error message, but then again sits there trying to open. Thought it was the disk itself, cleaned it and even tried on my spare computer. No go. Anyone else have a problem? A new copy guard on only the disk 2? Or just a bad disk?
    2. A comment on DVDFAB DVDCOPY---Wow! what a fantastic product. I have been using the free HD decrypter for a couple of years along with the old DVD Shrink. When I lost my computer a couple of weeks ago I had to re-install everything. When I again put DVDFAB on my 6 year old machine, I saw that I would get a 30 day trial. At my age I had never wanted to attempt to use an all in one program. But, I did and was so impressed at how easy and dependable it was that I bought two years of DVD Copy. I have no need for most of the other capabilities of DVDFAB, but for anyone just wanting to back up a dvd, this is the best thing since sliced bread. Even putting the registration key into the box was a snap. I have since told all three kids and my brother in law they had better get DVDFAB rather than spend hours with DVD Shrink, etc. like I showed them years ago. Thanks, guys.

Please let DVDFab analyze disc 2 until it either finishes or fails. Then post the DVDFab internal log. After that you can try disabling PathPlayer for disc 2 but the copy may not be correct or complete, so check it before burning.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X