This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help with merge function

I have not had a successful DVD merge since I purchased this item in version 5. I just recently uninstalled, reinstalled the latest and then was told to install beta. The merge function does not work. Please assist as i would like to narrow down my DVD collection for my kids.

Thank you

Merge More than one DVD to One DVD.

Ok, I have been using DVDFAB for years and finally wanted to use the merge function but it doesnt seem to work. I have at least two DVD's I would like to merge to one and everytime I select merge and the first dvd it shows up, but as soon as i select the second dvd the first one disappears.

I have uninstalled the product and reinstalled the product to no avail. I was even told by dvd fab to try the latest beta which still dont work.

Anyone try the merge function yet?

Comment

Ok, I figured it out, after selecting the first dvd then I had to hit next then add the second one. Stupid me for folling directions...

Sorry DVDFab, I was just frustrated and really appreciate your Product.

Comment

i was going to suggest reading the merge mode guide. but it seems you have it working now. here is the guide anyway.

troy512

Comment

Originally posted by DR_DLH View Post
          Ok, I figured it out, after selecting the first dvd then I had to hit next then add the second one. Stupid me for folling directions...

Sorry DVDFab, I was just frustrated and really appreciate your Product.
          From the Merge list page (the one you see after Next) you can just click on either of the Source icons to add the second (or third) Source with a Title to be merged, the screen will automaticall snap back to the first Merge page. All Sources must remain available throughout the Merge process (i.e. you can't eject the first disc and put in another one, you have to copy the second one to a HDD folder or image file first).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X