X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smurfs Wont Copy

Originally posted by nelson8169 View Post
    wont do the new smurfs
    I have tried all the suggestions and still cant get the Smurfs to copy. Any suggestions?

Comment

smurfs won't open

DVDFab 8.1.3.6 (2011/12/02 10:52:11)

0m 01.03s: Qt Translator file load success
      0m 01.06s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
      0m 05.67s: detected dvd
      0m 05.71s: drive R
      0m 05.71s: dvd type 1
      0m 05.71s: volume label SMURFS
      0m 06.00s: got copyright 1 fe
      0m 06.59s: got udf/iso
      0m 08.90s: got discinfo
      0m 09.67s: pathplayer disabled 0
      0m 47.57s: read error: 3 3707730 3840869 3774706 0 10 3707730
      1m 12.53s: got dvdinfo
      1m 13.93s: opened dvd

Comment

8136 update works

open dvd source =retry then abort , analyzing starts hit ignor all aprox 2 mins..copy starts then hit ignor all . Will do full disc but takes aprox 1hr 40 mins..... Also works on customize . Remove foreign lang and movies 2 & 3. Copy takes about 50 mins... Last vts 05 takes a while . Will do full disc. Both played well . 16 chapters 1:42.39 long same as original

Comment

@ bumpy50
          You need to enable Pathplayer.
          Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Always Enabled click OK restart Fab and try again with the suggestions in the other posts.
          CBR929

Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The main movie option will burn fine. I'm guessing it has to do with other files on the original disc .

Comment

smurfs

i did everything and still will not copy the movie smurfs

Comment

Well hopefully a new beta version will come out to fix this issue. Most times it only takes a day or two, but I guess since it came out on a Friday, the weekend factored into programming. I am hoping a new version comes out today.

Comment

Watch for the new beta, v8.1.3.7. It has the Smurfs fix and will be posted shortly. Note: the fix is not included yet for the free (HD Decrypter) version of DVDFab.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

v8137 is here.

Comment

Working...
                    X