This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Protection??

I just bought "Coco before chanel" and, as usual, backed it up bfore someone decides to leave it face up before using it as a coaster {}}:-#

Unfortunately - DVDFAB cannot read it. Windows explorer reads it just fine but I saw inside it there's a lot of bad sectors/useless files that are designed to obfuscate the average home copy program. I tried using a competitor program but all it found for three hours were bad sectors - thousands of them.

It was totally copy proof. I guess I'll just have to try to keep it safe.

Is this the end of DVDFAB's ability to bypass copy protection???
    Last edited by AGJ; 11-26-2009, 11:57 AM. Reason: removed name of competitor program

did you send the info files also you need to read the General Policies and rules link is in my signature

Comment

Originally posted by einenglander View Post
      Is this the end of DVDFAB's ability to bypass copy protection???
      Don't know why a person would ever think that. There are new protections coming out quite often lately and they fix it perty fast usually.
      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Info.

DVDFAB reads the disc as 1 second long and spits it out after a moment.

Comment

also check and make sure you are using the latest and make sure pathplayer is set as always enabled as this movie was released some time ago and DVDFab should have no problem with it.

Comment

And do not expect the free version to be able to read many of the new protections at the same time as the registered version, this is no longer the case. We have no idea what version you have since you posted very little information. The title of this thread is absurd and it is in the wrong forum, both of which shortcomings I will correct.

Please read the Forum Rules and General Policies documents. They are linked in post #5 by AGJ.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi

Same problem. PathPlayer always enabled.

"Coco Before chanel" Region 2 UK (titled as "DVD_VIDEO")
              DVDFab views it as 0MB.

I can post .log files, just tell me which ones.
              Which info files are you talking about? the IFOs on the DVD?

Comment

Working...
              X