Issues with Cars 2 Backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with Cars 2 Backup

Trying to backup to my hard drive for my media player, and I'm having trouble getting a working backup. I am looking for main movie only. There are many "main movie" chapters listed, and I've tried many of them. Here's my summary of tries:

18(1) - English, but the beginning skips and restarts
    18(2) - Lang is Eng, but signs are in something else. Skips and restarts
    55(1) - same as 18(1)
    19 - pixelates and skips from the beginning. Is also only 95 mins, so it has to be missing something.

The movie is listed as 106 mins, so only titles 18,55, and 84 are the right length, but all have (1), (2), and (3) versions.

Titles 19,20,53,54, and 85 are only 95 mins, so I only tried #19 (to no avail).

I will post logs if it will help, but I don't have issues reading, or getting the movie to go through to completion, so I'm not sure they will help.

I've done a ton of backups, but I am by no means an expert. I've never had this issue though. Any help is appreciated.

I didn't mean to hijack this post either, but didn't want to start a new thread. If this should be moved to a new thread, please do so.

Thanks

Hijack of old thread moved to its own thread.

Comment

You are copying the wrong titles. You must set PathPlayer to Always Enable to copy Cars 2. The correct title is 15(1) on the US retail version. The VOB files for Cars 2 contain parts of different versions of the movie, so you can't play the VOB files by themselves without getting strange results. The player must process the IFO files.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X