Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have trouble with Troll hunter

Trollhunter R2 does not rip.

i only get small bits of the movie and some ending credits. Have Tried Pathplayer on or off does not change behaviour.

DVD only but not the blue-ray.

Originally posted by HectorRules View Post

i only get small bits of the movie and some ending credits. Have Tried Pathplayer on or off does not change behaviour.

1) Please check if this original disc is damaged/dirty/bad pressing, and go clean it firstly before copying.

2) Use other commercial dvd discs to copy again and see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one DVD?

Anny

Comment

Hi HectorRules
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

TRoll hunter probs

Same problem here, was it solved

On mine Looks like its DVDCOPY Full disc backing up DVD to HD, takes about 1.5mins (fats even for dvdfab!) but files are only about 24k each.

I'll try ripping and clone over the weekend see if they are any better!

Trevor

Comment

Hi trevoraiston
          If not using the latest version please download and install it, then try again.
          If still having problems, do as requested in post 3.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I had the same prob, emailed the dvd info details last week. Its not selecting the correct title (Title 25 i believe which doesn't show up). main movie is 1.39.14 in length, but title selected is 2.28.59, and when ripping, it ends up ripping a part of the dvd extras at 441mb.

Also audio tracks don't show correctly after DVDfab has opened the disc , Norwegian + Eng. subs or Eng. dubbed.

This audio is also an option when you 'play movie' as well as in the 'set up' options.

Note - since sending the info i have successfully ripped this with another program.

Comment

I also have the log file from the program that I used to rip it, if it will help?

Comment

If it was not DVDFab, do not post it.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by HectorRules View Post

Hi. Long time DVDFAB USER 1st time post, bear with me please.

I too cannot get TROLL HUNTER R2 to backup.
                  Here is my log.

DVDFab 8.1.5.9 (2012/01/24 06:01:45)

0m 03.42s: Qt Translator file load success
                  0m 03.43s: import key file E:\ 1
                  0m 03.50s: Load config successful.
                  0m 03.75s: Init profile data driver sucessful.
                  0m 12.65s: Init GPU settings sucessful.
                  0m 12.65s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
                  0m 12.65s: dvd2dvd:dvd2mobile:blu-ray2blu-ray:blu-ray2mobile:blu-ray23d:blu-ray2dvd:file2mobile:file2dvd:file2bluray:
                  0m 12.93s: Config ExBar successful.
                  0m 12.93s: dvd2dvd have 8 elements.
                  0m 13.20s: dvd2mobile have 28 elements.
                  0m 14.21s: blu-ray2blu-ray have 4 elements.
                  0m 14.29s: blu-ray2mobile have 17 elements.
                  0m 14.89s: blu-ray23d have 7 elements.
                  0m 15.15s: blu-ray2dvd have 1 elements.
                  0m 15.19s: file2mobile have 27 elements.
                  0m 16.21s: file2dvd have 1 elements.
                  0m 16.25s: file2bluray have 1 elements.
                  0m 16.76s: Config work ui controls successful.
                  0m 18.81s: Init burn engine successful.
                  0m 19.05s: StartNotify successful.
                  0m 22.07s: detected dvd
                  0m 22.11s: drive E
                  0m 22.11s: dvd type 1
                  0m 22.11s: volume label TROLL_HUNTER
                  0m 22.58s: got copyright 1 fd
                  0m 22.79s: got udf/iso
                  0m 28.95s: got discinfo
                  0m 29.07s: pathplayer enabled
                  0m 34.76s: got dvdinfo
                  0m 34.77s: opened dvd

Comment

Originally posted by stu8975 View Post
                    I had the same prob, emailed the dvd info details last week. Its not selecting the correct title (Title 25 i believe which doesn't show up). main movie is 1.39.14 in length, but title selected is 2.28.59, and when ripping, it ends up ripping a part of the dvd extras at 441mb.

Also audio tracks don't show correctly after DVDfab has opened the disc , Norwegian + Eng. subs or Eng. dubbed.

This audio is also an option when you 'play movie' as well as in the 'set up' options.
                    Exactly the same problem here too I updated to the latest version, but still no joy.

DVDFab team - Any ideas when this is likely to be fixed?

Thanks!

Comment

i m had no problem here i find out different disc movie .... sometime movie on disc no work get another copy movie will be work or another pc or laptop try that i had four pc and laptop too

Comment

Problems ripping Troll Hunter - Is This To Be Rectified Soon?

I've already tried a different copy, but no joy - the film and extras appear to be contained within 1 file that can't be accessed from any of the options (main movie, split & select) available. It looks like it's all contained in File 25, to which there isn't any access. I have already updated to latest edition. Is there likely to be a solution from DVD Fab soon?

Comment

I successfully ripped the R2 version of Troll Hunter with v8163, setting PathPlayer OFF and ripping title 32 (the title that actually plays when you play the DVD in a DVD player).

The resulting data directory is 4.87GB and the title is 1h39m14s.

Hope that helps.
                          Last edited by rma; 03-13-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

STILL have problems with Troll Hunter

Thanks for previous replies but I'm afraid there's still no joy here. With Path Player off I don't even get chapter 32 available - the only chapters that are : 10, 9, 11, 35 (which seems to hold the main movie) & 36. I updated last Thursday & again today. Still no positive results. Any other advice? Am I alone in finding this?

Comment

Working...
                            X