This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB does nothing

I am trying to convert a .iso file (toopy and Binoo) to DVD format so my son can watch it. with the other ISO files it recognized them,

When I drop this .iso file into Main Movie it ask me for disk region code. While behind the icon it jus keeps searching for the source. Once I click on the region it just does nothing and the .iso file does not appear in the menu. I have tried leaving it open while it searches for the source but it just can't seem to load the .iso file so it can convert it.

I am using 8.1.2.9

any tips or ideas? Did I just down load a bad.iso file? It has worked with other .ISO files but this one it doesn't seem to recognize.

Thank you

What you are doing violates copyright law in most countries and the forum policies on discussing it. Please read this http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...=newpost&t=122 and understand that it places the entire forum in jeopardy. DVDFab is designed to work with content that you own, i.e have purchased.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X