This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"error 400" and operation fails

I am having the same "error 400" and operation fails.Mr administrator..Help us help you thread is closed and cannot post anything there.

Yes and it always will be.

It is there to tell you what information is required to put in your own thread so that we can assist.

Do not hijack other peoples threads.

Originally posted by R8dr1ux View Post
    I am having the same "error 400" and operation fails.Mr administrator..Help us help you thread is closed and cannot post anything there.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by R8dr1ux View Post
      You are not supposed to post anything there. You are supposed to read it and post the information in your own thread.

I have a GSA-E60L. It is a USB drive and Img will bitset SL and DL on it. Works well assuming USB 2.0 port.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Posts have been moved to thread of your own R8dr1ux and can you post the info from the Help Us Help You in this thread for us to look at

Comment

Working...
        X