Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAB removes playaple cell(PGC) of "SUPER 8"

I found the bug.
    FAB removes playaple cell(PGC) of "SUPER 8".

It is PGC_8 of VTS_06.
    It is replayed after main movie when selected Japanese audio.

I devided zip file becaus it is over limitation of this forum.

PS:It is same about DVDFabPasskey.
    Another similar program has no problem.

Regard
    Attached Files

Hi jinjin_jp

I have increased the allowed file size for .zip .log and .dmp. Thanks for the report.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I found where DVDFab mis-recognize.
      It seems to related with VMGM_PGC_19.
      It is single cell and consist of 6 multi-sets of buttons which has 6 buttons each.

When modify it to 1 set of buttons, DVDFab doesn't remove thiis playable PGC.
      When modify it to 2 set of buttons, DVDFab mis-recognizes and removes thiis playable PGC.
      When modify it to 2 set of buttons and delete buttons from first set, DVDFab mis-recognizes and removes thiis playable PGC.
      When modify it to 2 set of buttons and delete buttons from seconf set, DVDFab doesn't remove thiis playable PGC.
      So I think DVDFab mis-recognizes when multiple-sets of buttons and first set has no buttons.

@signals

Thanks for increasing the size of file for upload.

Regards.

Comment

Hi jinjin_jp,

The problem was fixed in DVDFab v8156, please try it to see the result, thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          Hi jinjin_jp,

The problem was fixed in DVDFab v8156, please try it to see the result, thanks.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          I confirmed the bug is fixed.
          Thanks very much.

Regards.

Comment

You are welcome
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X