Burning problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning problem

For some reason, it won't let me "burn" the decrypted movie to a used or new DVD-RW disc (rewritable). If I check the box (Quality) DVD5 / 65% I am able to "burn" the movie on a DVD-R but if I check it DVD9/100% I can't burn on either !

Please post the dvdfab internal log and burn log session that relate to this problem. I am moving your thread to the DVD Copy forum.

You should not use your full email address as a username, it will flood you inbox the spam. I am also changing that to "raembry", you will need to use that when you log in to the forum in the future.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Probably also report the program version uded can help to understand....

Comment

Originally posted by bovirus View Post
        Probably also report the program version uded can help to understand....
        The version number will be listed in the internal log that has been requested.

Comment

Unless the rewritable blank DVD is dual layer that ain’t never gonna work.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X