Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot Back up Cars / 101 Dalmatians (Disney)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Back up Cars / 101 Dalmatians (Disney)

All, thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I bought the lifetime version of DVDfab so I could put all of my kids DVD on the computer and watch from a media extender.

However, it seems DVD Ripper doesn't work on Disney disks. At least the two on my desk at the moment do not. It works fine on a few DVDs and Blurays but not Disney, unfortunately they make a few kid movies! :-)

I am using the latest version of DVD Fab, just downloaded a couple of weeks ago, and then again yesterday.

The disk is parsed and it seems the bulk of the movie is detected and the checkbox checked. When I choose go it will run for 45 min or so and complete successfully, but the result when played is simply a small black screen.

Any ideas for how to troubleshoot?

Thanks!

Brad

DVDFab works fine with Disney content, I have made tons of them for my grandson. First, are you talking about DVD Copy (the forum where you posted this) or DVD Ripper(as stated in your post)? We need to get it in the right place. The first step with a problem is always to post the DVDFab internal log session from the failed attempt (not the entire log).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Wrong subject

I intended to post to DVD Fab DVD Ripper. Will report there with the log file.

Comment

Working...
      X