Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order of subpictures in Fab interface

Hopefully just a quick question.

Can anyone confirm if the Fab interface displays the subpicture streams in increasing order of stream ID from top-to-bottom?

Reason I ask is that I am using DVDSubEdit to try to identify forced subs (as recommended by Signals and a few others on this forum) and then need to choose the same subpic stream back in the Fab interface for my rips.

I ran tests with a few DVDs and the order in the Fab interface appears to be the same as in the DVDSubEdit subpic stream drop down, but I'd like to confirm if this is always the case.

Just trying to save a bit of time on my ripping workflow! Thanks!

p.s. If anyone knows of a similar tool to analyse BD subtitles I'd be grateful for a PM. Thx!

In my experience this is correct. I have used DVDSubEdit with DVDFab for about 5 years and have never seen an instance where the stream order was different. They are also the same top to bottom for the streams shown in TMT5 and old versions of WinDVD, not sure about other players.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That's what I was hoping. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X