This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More burn issues with 6.0.2.5

I have copied to my hard disk a few titles (3) to back them up and then saw a new version of DVDFAB out, so I quickly updated and now I can not get the newer version of the program to burn the movies. Is there a problem using a newer version to burn a DVD than what was used to copy that same movie?

Originally posted by MissRamTough View Post
    I have copied to my hard disk a few titles (3) to back them up and then saw a new version of DVDFAB out, so I quickly updated and now I can not get the newer version of the program to burn the movies. Is there a problem using a newer version to burn a DVD than what was used to copy that same movie?
    Hi MissRamTough and welcome,

Apparently there is.
    Far too many users are reporting problems.
    For now, as long as you've already ripped the files, I'd burn them with Img.
    I suspect Img, when used as a standalone application, will work just fine for you.
    You can try to integrate Img with Fab...(I'd try this anyway, btw), but this hasn't worked consistently for all users with this version.

Sorry, I don't have a clue as to why this is occurring. It's not for me and I gather, most other users.
    I think the author is going to have to take a look and tweak the software.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Try disabling PathPlayer in DVDFab Common Settings. I do not have this problem either, but others have reported that turning PathPlayer off allowed DVDFab to open the files. If you just want to burn them (not process them any further), see if they will open in Write Data mode.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X