Won't READ Twilight Saga -Breaking Dawn-Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't READ Twilight Saga -Breaking Dawn-Part 1

Have tried several times with 3 different optical drives and it says there is a READ ERROR on the DVD. Has anyone been able to back it up. I was able to buy mine early here and wanted to use my back up for my grandchildren.

I own the paid version of DVD FAB.

Sounds like new protection, but you should always post the internal log file when you have trouble with a new disc. You may have to wait for a fix until it is more widely available.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have already sent the files to dvdfab about the new protection i even said their might be new protection so hopefully we will get it soon. I sent my info logs to them but didn't get a reply hopefully they can analyze mine

Comment

I'm sure it will help and that they appreciate it. I hope they can get this one quickly too, there will be lots of interest in it here in the forum.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Breaking dawn_part 1

Good Morning. I since have tried it & when it said there was a read error I hit abort a couple of times & it came right up. I ripped it and burned it with Imgburn & it seems to work fine. I spot played it with TMT5, checking every so often & it seemed to be OK. I'll know better when my grandson comes over in the next couple of days & plays it through.

I managed to read it with my Pioneer BDR-206 optical drive.

Comment

Here is the result I had with this movie, I cleaned the disk and preview the movie to see the chapter that played, chapter 10 in R1, using v 8.1.6.1QT Movie only, Had read errors 2 times and hit Abort, each time and the last time it came up showing chapter 17, I selected chapter 10 and backed it up, and it seem to play fine, Hope this helps some of the ones that are able to do it

Comment

ok it works for me i want to customixze an it works to good job

Comment

While reading, it abord, When to Customize and chose chapter 10 with chapters 2-1 and 4 which I like to have the logo...lol... so far it works...
                Last edited by alliyance; 02-11-2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn

Could't copy it too

Comment

No luck with this movie for me either.

I guess I'll hang tight until the fix comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Fixit View Post
                      Here is the result I had with this movie, I cleaned the disk and preview the movie to see the chapter that played, chapter 10 in R1, using v 8.1.6.1QT Movie only, Had read errors 2 times and hit Abort, each time and the last time it came up showing chapter 17, I selected chapter 10 and backed it up, and it seem to play fine, Hope this helps some of the ones that are able to do it
                      This worked perfectly for me as well. At least I have a backup for the kids to watch until a fix comes out and I can back up the whole DVD. Thanks Mr Fixit!

Comment

They are working on it now. For the time being, turn off PathPlayer and select Title 10 in Main Movie or Customize/No Menus modes to make a backup.

There is now an Announcement at the top of the DVD Copy forum that will keep you updated and with a developer-approved temoporary workaround.

This is now the only thread about this title that will be left open, please don't start another one.

Comment

Please install v8.1.6.3 Qt to support this disc and post your results in this thread.

Comment

It dont open the movie, I get read errors

DVDFab 8.1.6.3 (2012/02/11 16:58:08)

0m 05.74s: Qt Translator file load success
                            0m 05.82s: Load config successful.
                            0m 05.83s: Init profile data driver sucessful.
                            0m 10.16s: Init GPU settings sucessful.
                            0m 10.16s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
                            0m 10.17s: dvd2dvd:dvd2mobile:blu-ray2blu-ray:blu-ray2mobile:blu-ray23d:blu-ray2dvd:file2mobile:file2dvd:file2bluray:
                            0m 10.66s: Config ExBar successful.
                            0m 10.66s: dvd2dvd have 8 elements.
                            0m 10.98s: dvd2mobile have 28 elements.
                            0m 12.56s: blu-ray2blu-ray have 4 elements.
                            0m 12.64s: blu-ray2mobile have 17 elements.
                            0m 13.59s: blu-ray23d have 7 elements.
                            0m 13.94s: blu-ray2dvd have 1 elements.
                            0m 14.00s: file2mobile have 27 elements.
                            0m 15.56s: file2dvd have 1 elements.
                            0m 15.61s: file2bluray have 1 elements.
                            0m 16.14s: Config work ui controls successful.
                            0m 16.68s: Init burn engine successful.
                            0m 16.78s: StartNotify successful.
                            0m 17.00s: detected dvd
                            0m 17.05s: drive F
                            0m 17.05s: dvd type 1
                            0m 17.05s: volume label BREAKING_DAWN_PART_1
                            0m 17.21s: got copyright 1 fe
                            0m 18.00s: got udf/iso
                            0m 20.40s: got discinfo
                            0m 20.49s: pathplayer enabled
                            0m 22.49s: read error: 0 -356652236 1983316238 307729 6227775 165146988 307729
                            0m 36.15s: read error: 0 -356652612 1983316238 322657 6227775 165146988 322657
                            0m 18.30s: got dvdinfo
                            0m 18.62s: opened dvd
                            Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2012, 09:52 PM. Reason: merge 2 posts

Comment

Twilight Saga -Breaking Dawn-Part 1

with pathplayer disabled dvd opens fine until it gets to around 5 percent and give the reading error control box up again.
                              withe pathplayer always enabled, the same reading error box shows up while scanning the dvd.
                              this is with v8.1.6.3 Qt
                              Last edited by october262; 02-11-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X