UDF DVD to standard DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDF DVD to standard DVD

I have some home DVDs I made with Windows DVD Maker on an XP computer. I now have a Windows 7. I want to "clone" them exact with the menu and chapter titling as is. When I try with DVDFab DVD clone it does not see anything in the drive. If I right click on the DVD drive it shows the file system as "UDF".

Also, if possible I would like to take five of these DVDs and put them on a Bluray disk with a separate title for each leading to their own individual hapter list.

Any thoughts ?

Thank you.

The movie you made is probably not protected and you can copy it by any method. Try turning off pathPlayer and unchecking both the boxes in "Clone".

Don't know about combining movies on a single disk but it can probably be done, I've put both sides of a flipper disk on one disk using "Merge".
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Installer View Post
      Also, if possible I would like to take five of these DVDs and put them on a Bluray disk with a separate title for each leading to their own individual hapter list.

Any thoughts ?

Thank you.
      Hi Installer
      You will not be able to do this with Fab, sorry.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This movie is not protected, it is a personal home movie I built with Windows XP Movie Maker.

Any one have an idea how to do thisin any fasion ?

Thank you.

Comment

You may need special tools to extract the data from the discs if Windows won't read them. I believe the Pro version of ISOBuster might do it (not free). Possibly also try ImgBurn in Read mode (free) to create an ISO that you can burn or store. Use the "E-Z mode Picker" in ImgBurn and select the "Create image file from disc" option. Never seen a DVD with only the UDF file system.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X