DVD Fab cannot open "The Way"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab cannot open "The Way"

I am trying to back up "The Way" using fully licensed 8.1.6.3 resulting in a "Failed to open D:\ Please check if it's playable", message.
    It is playable.
    Is there an update in the works?
    Please advise!

Please post the DVDFab internal log session that relates to this disc. Also, open Common Settings to the Info page (with the disc inserted) and click the Send info files button. Sounds like new protection. I don't have this disc yet.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, now this is strange... after four attempts resulting in "Failed To Open D:\", the program DID make it through to where it wanted input about how to rip it.
      I chose to do the "Main Movie" to hard drive and it is now processing that request. It showed a 63% compression at those settings.
      We'll see how it does - and I will update shortly.
      Thanks!

Comment

I seldom use "full disc" (so I didn't try that), but using "main movie" mode, I had no issues whatsoever with backing up "The Way" (DVD version) using 8.1.6.3 to a DVD5. Despite the larger compression, quality was very good.

Comment

It successfully completed and plays on a burned disc.
          I attached the internal log with the last two unsuccessful attempts followed with the successful one in case it proves helpful to anyone.
          Thanks!
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X