• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Musketeers dvd

Will not read giving an error.
    Disabled pathfinder. Read error stops at 57%
    No available updates

I also can't get it to work. DVDFab just keeps scanning it.
    I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Read errors are usually caused by a problem with the disc.
      Dirty? Scratched? Defective disc?

Post your logs and details of what you are doing.

I did R1 movie only a few days ago without any problems.

Comment

There are no logs to post. DVDFab just keeps scanning the disk forever.
        I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Have you cleaned the disc?
          Have you checked it close for a blemish \ scratch?
          Have you used VSO Inspector to check for a defective disc?

Comment

Update to v8.1.6.6 if you have not.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That did the trick, thanks. I didn't even consider updating to 8.1.6.6 as nothing was mentioned about The Three Musketeers. In fact nothing was mentioned regarding DVD Copy at all.
              Last edited by Mike89; 03-14-2012, 01:40 AM.

Comment

We will get the disc and check it asap.
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                  Read errors are usually caused by a problem with the disc.
                  Dirty? Scratched? Defective disc?

Post your logs and details of what you are doing.

I did R1 movie only a few days ago without any problems.
                  I have cleaned the disc. tried main movie and customized tabs and none of them worked. Have not updated since February i thought the recent update was for beta users Should i update anyway

Comment

If you read my post, you'll see it worked for me.

Comment

i to thought 8.1.6.6 was for beta users only. im having same problem with the descendents. should update?

Comment

I had no issues using 8.1.6.3.

The movie did take a long time to scan but it did eventually complete the scan and I ripped the movie with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by aljt1965 View Post
                          I have cleaned the disc. tried main movie and customized tabs and none of them worked. Have not updated since February i thought the recent update was for beta users Should i update anyway
                          If it was for beta users it would not be available for download to all members.

If you want to backup current movies then you must use current software release.

Comment

Also those with problem use with pathplayer enabled. xxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxx. If you have problem with a movie try with pathplayer enabled, then with it disabled or viceversa.
                            Last edited by Guest; 03-14-2012, 05:20 PM. Reason: Removed un-needed comment.

Comment

The three musketeers

I cloned this to hard drive with fab. Then closed fab and started img burn to copy to disc with no problems at all. Also with other movies that released at the same time as this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X