Merging to ISO's into 1 ISO with continuous playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merging to ISO's into 1 ISO with continuous playback

I'm currently trying to merge a 2 sided DVD into 1 ISO that will play continuously AND allow me to forward through chapters.
    However, what I'm finding is that using the merge command creates 2 separate titles in 1 ISO which basically has Title 1 with chapters 1-18 and Title 2 has chapters 1-15. In order to go to the second disc, I have to advance to chapter 18 and fast forward to the end and it will then start the next Title (which is side 2 of the DVD).
    Is there a better way to merge so that instead of 2 separate titles in one ISO file, I could have continous chapters or would this require some sort of reauthoring?
    When I try to change the chapters when performing the merge, I am not able to do so

Currently using full registered DVD Fab 8167

You are correct that the way Merge currently works, playing only the second half or title requires FF or something similar dpending on your player. If you are playing on a software player on a PC for example, you can right click on the frame while the movie is playing and select any title you want to watch (with most player software). A different Merge that reauthors is on the to-do list for the developers, but it will re-encode the MPEG-2 and will not run as fast as the currrent version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X