X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 6.0.6.9 Beta is out

Please visit http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=156
    Last edited by fengtao; 09-18-2009, 03:33 PM.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

The hardest working software developer in town! Thanks for the update!!

Comment

Thanks again! Great support!!

Comment

Thanks fengtao great software

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Thank you for all your hard work..Great job....

Comment

Awesome work Fengtao and Ting

I've had very few problems with "Always enable PP" (has always been my default setting).
            I've noticed that changing the playback order, particularly with files that offer alternate paths, endings (Final Destination 3 comes to mind) predispose problems.
            But no big deal for sure.

Good to hear you're still tweaking PP.
            Last edited by maineman; 09-17-2009, 03:59 PM.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks again for all the updates!

Comment

I think the dvd to mobile has a bug version 6.0.6.9 I've tried to convert a couple movies to avi format (xvid + mp3) also to avi (h264 + mp3) and it starts normal gaining speed but then it seems to just stop and slowly the fps drops to zero, if someone else could test this to just make sure its not on my end I would appreciate it.

Comment

I'll try it now.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I agree. There seems to be a problem.

Just tried generic.avi.xvid.mp3 2 pass. Went through first pass at around 110-120 fps which is about normal on my rig, then on the second pass, it started at about 50 fps and now has dropped to 0.00 about 50% through the second pass.

Before that, I tried the normal profiles that I use, generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy and generic.avi.h264.audiocopy and they work fine.

My test title is "The Bourne Ultimatum" which has been ripped to my hard disk and I use that directory as the source. I'm testing using the first 2 chapters.

The problem seems to be related to the mp3 profiles.
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I was testing the generic.avi.xvid.mp3 1 pass with a older title i use for testing when I'm in doubt and it gets to about 180 fps and then the progress just stops and slowly it drops to 0 fps. Thanks much Gregiboy, a small flaw for Ting to deal with lol

Comment

Yeah, it seems common to ALL profiles that are mp3 even the flv one.

I've PM'd Ting with the details.

Comment

I have tested several profiles, here are the results:

generic/avi/xvid/mp3 hangs at 56% completion, no error message, no audio when played back with VLC, video OK

generic/mp4/h264/mp3 hangs at 21% completion, file unplayable

Archos 7 H264 (self made, h264+aac): hangs at 52%, file plays with good video and audio; audio goes silent about 20% into conversion, video continues.

All were one pass.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have also done some further testing....

As I said before my heavily modified generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy and generic.avi.h264.audiocopy profiles work fine.

When I ran an mp3 profile, it hang at 0.00fps so I then pressed "CANCEL" and "FINISH" and then tried the generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy profile that had worked previously. It hang also !!!

So it seems that if you run a profile that doesn't work, then nothing else will work after it.

After I closed down Fab and then rerun the audiocopy profile, it worked fine (Did not reboot machine)
                            Last edited by GregiBoy; 09-17-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

hi,

thanks for report this problem, I can repeat this, working for this bug.

thanks again

Comment

Working...
                              X