v8.1.7.6 set up files are corrupt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8176qt

8.1.7.6QT worked just fine for me! Installed with no problem! Just did Transformers 3, blu-ray, 50GB to HDD!

Comment

I just checked the file size on the download, the one I installed and have no problem with is 19.7MB the one I just downloaded is 19.9MB so it has been modified.

Is it the 19.9MB file that is causing problems?
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        I just checked the file size on the download, the one I installed and have no problem with is 19.7MB the one I just downloaded is 19.9MB so it has been modified.

Is it the 19.9MB file that is causing problems?
        Yes.

---------------------------
        Fel
        The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.
        OK

Comment

That being the case downloading a fresh installer won't do any good, we'll have to wait for the developers to take a look and fix the installer. I'm sure it will be fixed shortly.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

I had the same problem, but found the 19.7MB uncorrupted version here: http://www.tacktech.com/news.cfm?sub...dvdfab-8.1.7.6 and it installed without any problems. Downloading from a site other than dvdfab.com makes me a tad nervous, but the site seems legit. I scanned it with MS Security Essentials with latest updates and no viruses found.

Comment

Not happy same problem where's the fix
              ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Originally posted by unab0mb View Post
                I had the same problem, but found the 19.7MB uncorrupted version here: http://www.tacktech.com/news.cfm?sub...dvdfab-8.1.7.6 and it installed without any problems. Downloading from a site other than dvdfab.com makes me a tad nervous, but the site seems legit. I scanned it with MS Security Essentials with latest updates and no viruses found.
                Might not be the latest version after all. They did some silent updates with the same version number.

Comment

same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                    Might not be the latest version after all. They did some silent updates with the same version number.
                    Then I'll be sure to re-download once the file hosted here is fixed!

Comment

same here...
                      d/l twice...

hope it's not a joke. since today is friday, the 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by sireast View Post
                        same here...
                        d/l twice...

hope it's not a joke. since today is friday, the 13th.
                        April 1st is joke day.
                        Friday 13th is bad luck day .

Comment

I have one from the day before that works fine. I will try to upload it.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            I have one from the day before that works fine. I will try to upload it.
                            The download of 8.1.7.6 I have from the 12th is 19.7MB in size and seems to be ok. No errors on download or operation. Running windows 7 64 bit system
                            Chris

Comment

Yes, the one that downloads now is a different size. Fengtao is online now, he will get it fixed.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is corrected, please re-download and try it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X