Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can DVDFab write ISO image to network share?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can DVDFab write ISO image to network share?

Hi! I'm trying to set my output directory to a network sharepoint, but I get a 'burn failed' message when the ISO creation process starts. I can successfully output ISOs when writing to a local drive. Does DVDFab support writing ISO images to a network share? I have attached the relevant portions of my dvdfab_burn_vso.log and dvd_internal.log files. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Also, I'm pretty sure that DVDFab should have write permission to this share because as soon as the ISO files are saved locally I copy them to the exact same network path manually with no problems.

Comment

Fab cannot use UNC shares. Have you actually mapped the UNC share to a drive letter and tried it?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ah, I am not used to using drive letters. I will try that tonight. Thanks!

Comment

Source and Target drives must be available to DVDFab via SPTI (or ASPI).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            Fab cannot use UNC shares. Have you actually mapped the UNC share to a drive letter and tried it?
            Works for me with DVD & Blu-ray rips using folder structure.

\\HTPC\DVD4

Creates the sub folder using the disc volume name and rips just fine.

Comment

Working...
            X