i dont know what i have to do to next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know what i have to do to next?

hello everyone i am looking for some help copying a DVD onto the hard drive. i pick the main movie only option and i would like to copy it in a format that my ASUS transformer prime can play. when i copy the movie now i get a bunch of BUP, IFO, and VOB files. for example one file i get is a VTS_01_0 IFO file that is 36kb and i can double click that and watch the movie on my PC but i don't believe my tablet can play that. so i am looking for a way to just copy the main movie directly into a format that it can play. doing some research i found the following info .

Transformer Prime video format support: H.264 MP4
    Transformer Prime resolution: 1280*800
    Recommend Transformer Prime video bitrate: 1500-3000
    Transformer Prime NOT supported video formats: MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, VOB, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.

i kinda don't know what i am doing so plz translate ur help into stupid format thanks in advance for your help

You'll need to use DVD Ripper for that purpose. There is probably a profile that will work or you can make one with the profile editor. In any case DVD Copy is not what you need.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

snowjunkie

Use one of the iPhone or iPad profiles in DVD Ripper. Try the iPhone 1080p profile and set the frame size to 720x400 for DVDs, bitrate to 1700-2000 kbps.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X