Mission Impossible 4 - Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission Impossible 4 - Subs

Have made successful copy but subs are either all on or all off. Playing original, English subs appear for Russian dialogue. I am not deaf so it is infuriating to have to have subs on all the time in order to get them for the Russian parts.

I did movie only copy and included all English audio streams and subs. The only thing removed was the Greek subs.

postop,
    have you checked "forced only" box?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      postop,
      have you checked "forced only" box?
      Hi IPopov50
      There is no box for DVD Copy, only for the ripper modules.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

That would be why I can't find it.

So this is something you have to live with then ?

Comment

Hi postop,
          It must be the forced sub title.
          In my test using TMT5,select no subtitle display, the English subtitle is always displayed in the Russian dialogue and it can't be draged to other place as it is rendered into the video stream. So please check it.
          Wish it helps.

Comment

postop
            Terry5 is correct, there are no forced subs in the English sub stream, all of the sub translations to English are burned into the video, so you do not need to even include the stream at all to get them. The second set of French and Spanish subs are forced. This is on the Region 1 (USA) version of the DVD. The attached capture is from a DVD Copy playback that was made with no sub streams included.
            Attached Files
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X