This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup problems "Doubt" & "Startrek 2009"

When I try to backup these films the chapter sequence is shuffled and they come up out of order when trying to view the backups. Is there an easy fix for this? I think I was doing MAIN MOVIE only options on them.

If you want some help you need to give somemore info please. If you are not sure click on the following url. i helps narrow down the reasons that cause your problem...

Comment

Try the registered current version of DVDFab with PathPlayer enabled. The HD Decrypter version does not yet have the protection removal necessary for Star Trek XI and possibly not Doubt.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by mj3396 View Post
        When I try to backup these films the chapter sequence is shuffled and they come up out of order when trying to view the backups. Is there an easy fix for this? I think I was doing MAIN MOVIE only options on them.
        open the movie with nero watch for the title number when the movie starts that is the one you check

Comment

Working...
        X