HD Decrypter expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD Decrypter expired

I get a notice that the "HD Decrypter Option has expired" when I try to make a disk. A link sends me to a page to buy options but none of them are called "HD decrypter" What do I need?

HD Decrypter is the free version of DVDFab, it does not expire. If this happens when you try to burn to a blank disc, it means the trial period for DVD Copy has expired and you will need to buy a license for that to restore the burning capability. Some other functions will probably no longer work either (e.g. compress from DVD-9 to DVD-5 size, etc.)
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      HD Decrypter is the free version of DVDFab, it does not expire. If this happens when you try to burn to a blank disc, it means the trial period for DVD Copy has expired and you will need to buy a license for that to restore the burning capability. Some other functions will probably no longer work either (e.g. compress from DVD-9 to DVD-5 size, etc.)
      Yeah, I figured it out. Already renewed. Thanke, Signals. BTW, have you had any experience with my new SS5B heater yet?

Comment

Working...
      X