Conversion one pass only reaches 27.78%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversion one pass only reaches 27.78%

Burning two vob HD files that works into a DVD, the conversion one pass only reaches 27.78% no matter how long, it gets stuk there..
    Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Hi,
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Mac: /User/User name/Documents/DVDFab/Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    Thanks.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I'm running on xPro os, sp3, 4 gig mem and have 15 gig open on HD..
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Can anyone help me with this issue, it's been seven days now since I've been trying to burn one DVD and still not able to do so..

I've also installed ImgBurn burner, but FabCopy never finishes the conversion process, so I'm left with no choices that I'm aware of...

Please Help....

Comment

You posted in the wrong forum, it seems your problem is with DVD Ripper or DVD Creator, not DVD Copy. Your logs are a mess, please install v8.1.8.7 beta and try the conversion again. Tell me which module you are using and I will move your thread to the right place.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry, it's Video DVD

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              You posted in the wrong forum, it seems your problem is with DVD Ripper or DVD Creator, not DVD Copy. Your logs are a mess, please install v8.1.8.7 beta and try the conversion again. Tell me which module you are using and I will move your thread to the right place.
              It's Creator.

Comment

Working...
              X