subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subtitles

I am copying a main movie and I'm getting automatic default subtitles on play how do I remove the subtitles while playing ?

You have the default indicator selected next to a selected tubtitle (Blue indicator). Turn this off before ripping.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by brasstownjim View Post
      I am copying a main movie and I'm getting automatic default subtitles on play how do I remove the subtitles while playing ?
      When you play the movie in your DVD player you can turn them off with your remote control. Depending on your remote, use either the button that says "Subtitle" or "Display" and set at "Subtitles Off".

Comment

subtitles

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        You have the default indicator selected next to a selected tubtitle (Blue indicator). Turn this off before ripping.
        I am a novice which window there is a big window on left and to smaller on right not sure where the blue indicator is thanks for your help

Comment

How do you turn off the default subtitles

How do I turn off the default subtitles? I can't even find the box to click it off. I know I am not the only one having this problem. Please someone, just guide me to where I can turn off the subtitles. Thanks.

Comment

Click on the title to turn it blue then see attached:
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

See the attachment.

90312 beat me to the punch
              Attached Files
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X