Casa di mi Padre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casa di mi Padre

I had an issue with the dvd. Copied full disc-dvd 9 to hard drive. I used the customize to get just the main movie and it burned a copy with no sound at all.

This can happen depending on your settings for stream pre-selection in DVDFab. I don't have this disc yet, but others say the only English audio stream is a director's commentary (the only dialog audio I assume being Spanish). There may also be some forced or defaulted subs.

//EDIT// Amazon lists the audio as Spanish only.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, the movie is in Spanish. Select.the spanish trck

Some people dont verify the movie before copy it, especially the foreign movies. Advise foreign movie = foreing main language and maybe a dubbed English track, not viceversa

Comment

the movie only has spanish audio with english/spanish subs
        Shop DVD Empire for free sameday shipping on in-stock DVD movies and blu-rays. Over 60000 DVD titles are available now, ranging from hard to find movies and cult classics to major movie releases. DVD Empire offers over 23000 product reviews and award-winning customer service.

Comment

Working...
        X