8.1.9.6 Will Not Load Nero 11 Burn Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.1.9.6 Will Not Load Nero 11 Burn Engine

Recently, I upgraded to the new Nero 11 Suite and whenever I go to run DVDFab 8.1.9.6 Qt, it fails to load the Nero burning engine. I manually point it to the right directory of the necessary file of nerocmd.exe. But, even that fails. Please help.

I'm sorry that I forgot to mention my computer i the previous post. AMD Sempron 3000+, 3GB of RAM, Windows XP Professional with service pak 3 installed.

Comment

Another user has reported a problem with Nero 11 also, so it is not just you.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is the design team working on a fix to this?

Comment

I suggest to use DVDFab burning engine or ImgBurn (both are free) instead of Nero.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I do not wish to sound ungrateful for your suggestion. I have bee reading these posts since I first joined in 2009 and I tried both of these burning engines. They both made coasters out of my DVD's (Verbatim) due to the burning process pulsting which would cause the movie to run fast and slow. Please help. Thanks. Your product is still the best on the market. :-)

Comment

The DVDFab burning engine has only been available for a few months, please try it (it's different from VSO). Given what Fengtao said, it is unlikely there will be a quick fix for the Nero problem from DVDFab. Perhaps from Nero. ??
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had tried the DVDFab burning engine and the VSO burning engine and both pulsate when they are burning producing a video quality that runs slow and fast throughout the entire movie whenever I watch it after I've burned it. This has caused 2 coasters with these 2 burning engines. But, what I have done is to revert back to my original NERO 9.x version which has no issues. :-)

Comment

I have Nero 11 also. I always copy the DVDs to my desktop and burn using Nero from the desktop files. I have never had any issues copying a DVD with that procedure.

Comment

Working...
                  X