Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadwood series

Won't read the series disc's

Well, did you inspect, clean and polish them?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

yes i always clean them before copying.

Comment

they are pixeled very bad

Comment

attached log if it helps
          Attached Files

Comment

DVDFab can't read the discs, the log is full of read errors. Clean the disc and the laser lens in your drive and try it again.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You are getting read errors:-

0m 44.40s: read error: 0 13563775 164088320 2318260 11515663 154685008 2318260
              0m 00.11s: read error: 0 13563775 164088320 2318260 11515663 154685008 2318260

It is either a faulty/damaged/poorly manufactured disk or a new copy protection schema.

Please send the disk info to the developers.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Greg, these are several years old from a great western series on a cable movie service.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, that would suggest either a disk problem or a reader problem but I have seen popular older series re-release here in Oz with new protection schema after the distributors run out of initial stocks.

BTW: On the great western series, modern day, have you been watching "Longmire"?

I'm on to that place that cannot be mentioned every Oz Monday.....

Comment

Yah, I've caught some of the Longmire but I enjoyed Deadwood more.

I was cheering for your Olympians until I realized they were playing the real national anthem instead of Waltzing Matilda.

Comment

Yeah, "Advance Australia Fair" with all the politically correct wording is a POS compared to "Waltzing Matilda"!!!

Comment

Deadwood copied

I downloaded Fab version 8085 it copied with no problem where the new version did not copy, FYI

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          Yah, I've caught some of the Longmire but I enjoyed Deadwood more.

I was cheering for your Olympians until I realized they were playing the real national anthem instead of Waltzing Matilda.
                          Deadwood is one of my favorites too. I have the complete series backed up. Any idea why it ended so abruptly and without explaination?

Comment

Working...
                          X