v: 8196

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v: 8196

I am having problems with the copies freezing and jumping past sections of the movies. anyone else had this problem? I have tried different media, and different players. any ideas?

This is not enough information. Please post the DVDFab internal and burn log file entries for some of these that you have had trouble with.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

updated to new version same problem

runs to middle of movie and then freezes or lock up completely. log says failed to detect media type. what does that mean?

Comment

Post the log session for this disc.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

here is the log.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi franks
            I am not sure what your problem is, but your logs indicate that your DVD Copy is expired.

Are you using the "free" or "paid" version of Fab???

If the paid version, please open Fab click the ? click about, what does it say under the options that you purchased, has it expired?

If you are using the "free" version you will not be able to compress or burn to disc, you will have to purchase the product.

If your registration did not stick you can go to the members area here http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm
            create an account if you have not done so yet, use the email that you used when you purchased Fab an then resend your keys to register Fab.
            Hope this helps
            CBR929

Also, I noticed that you have 2 user names, that is against forum rules so tell me which one you want to keep and the other is going to be deleted.
            Last edited by CBR929; 08-14-2012, 08:21 PM.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

get rid of frank12. I keep opening my key but it doesn't seem to stick, I just ordered another and will try that. thanks

Comment

You are now just "franks". Registration can have problems if you are not logged into Windows from an Administrator account. You can also try this:
                • Find the key file
                • Right click on it, select "Open with" or "Open using"
                • If DVDFab is on the list of recommended (or "other") programs, choose it to open the key
                • If not, click the Browse button and find the DVDFab exe file in the program files x86 folder. Leave the check in the box that says "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file"
                Anything else (like antivirus or security) that might interfere with access to the registry will prevent the process from working correctly. If it registers correctly, reboot your PC and see if the registration is still good.

Comment

Working...
                X