This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hunger Games keeps scanning

Anybody else having problems with this? I have cleaned the disk and tried more than one drive.

Hunger Games

Me, too. I am using the latest version, 8.2.0.0. Gives the error, 'Error while reading". Yes, on both drives of Win 7 desktop.

Comment

You guys should read before you post. There are other threads about this known problem with this DVD. Everyone is waiting for an update that will copy this movie.
      I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

yeah, the people dont read

Comment

Actually I did take a quick scan. Don't know how I missed them. Sorry, but no harm done that I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by jtherr527 View Post
            Me, too. I am using the latest version, 8.2.0.0. Gives the error, 'Error while reading". Yes, on both drives of Win 7 desktop.

Comment

hunger games read error

Even with the 8.2.0.1 getting the read error. Any news when a patch will be made??

Comment

The Fab team is working on this title, please have a little patience, you can not just snap your fingers and you have a fix.

Also for those posting about this title, please post the region and also DVD or Blu-Ray they may need for you to send them more information.

CBR929
                Last edited by CBR929; 08-19-2012, 01:03 AM.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I just installed the beta and I still get errors reading the Hunger Games DVD.

I'm a bit baffled as the DVD format should be compatible with even older stand-alone DVD players (though I don't have one to test with). What are they doing that prevents my PC/DVDFab from reading it but still maintain compatibility with older DVD players?

Comment

Players read the disc differently than PCs. The fix should be available in a few hours.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hunger Games - DVDFAB endless disc search

Using DVDCopy V8201 QT but can't get past first message box where DVDFAB examines the disc. Fail at this point...jj

Comment

I am running XP and Windows 7 and getting the same error while reading. I thought maybe the disc so, I took it back to BB and the second disc reads the same. Their is another problem in the FAB program needing to be fixed.

Comment

hey guys, you dont read? There is a fix coming soon, so stop posting about the same again.

Comment

Hunger Dames

Any word yet on Hunger Dames fix, Sorry being impatient.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's OK, read this: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=18462

Comment

Use v8.2.0.5 or later and start a new thread if it does not work.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X