8.2.0.2 Hunger Games Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Updates 8.2.0.2 Hunger Games Fix

The new beta worked great for The Hunger Games,I did both the full disc and main movie.

8.2.0.2 Beta

I just backed up Hunger Games DVD with the 8202 beta and it works good. Thanks for the quick fix guys!!

Comment

Does it take 5 or 6 hours????

Comment

A big thank you to the team for all their work on the Hunger Games fix. I just made a backup with no problems at all.

Comment

This thread is in the DVD Copy forum, so it is about the DVD, not the Blu-ray. The DVD takes about 12 minutes to write to HDD. Your other posts in this thread have been deleted.

Originally posted by cattman View Post
          Does it take 5 or 6 hours????
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

8.2.0.2 HD decrypter and Hunger Games

Is the HD Decrypter portion of this supposed to be working with the beta? It does not seem so since nero keeps complaining about DRM when I try to backup the disc copy.

Comment

Originally posted by zfab View Post
              Is the HD Decrypter portion of this supposed to be working with the beta? It does not seem so since nero keeps complaining about DRM when I try to backup the disc copy.
              Hi zfab
              If you are using the free HD decrypter, you will have a 30-60 waiting period before the movie is supported.

Please read this http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=1758
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ok. Thanks.

Comment

The Hunger Game

Hi,

Thank you all for great job done in a timely manner!!

Hagd
                  apollo13

P. S. Thank you (signals) for keeping us all up to date>

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    This thread is in the DVD Copy forum, so it is about the DVD, not the Blu-ray. The DVD takes about 12 minutes to write to HDD. Your other posts in this thread have been deleted.
                    Yes...I saw that, thanks

Comment

You are welcome, it's easier to be patient when there is at least some information available.

Originally posted by apollo13 View Post
                      Hi,

Thank you all for great job done in a timely manner!!

Hagd
                      apollo13

P. S. Thank you (signals) for keeping us all up to date>
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

New Beta 8202- Can't find it!

Hi Guys,

I'm a lifetime paid member and love this place. I was wondering if you could post an url to tell me where to download the new 8202 beta version that came out today, August 20th. I have been unable to find it. Even the download page has the 8200 version listed from August 3rd. I apologize if I'm just overlooking it some way but I really have not been able to track it down.

Thanks in advance! You guys rock!

Tygrrr

Comment

Look on the forum home page. Look for where it says "Latest Beta Versions" with the following below it New Beta v8.2.0.2 for HUNGER GAMES DVD, available here. Click on where it says Latest beta Version to enter the forum. The release announcement with a download link will be near the top of the thread list.

Comment

Will the fix also fix the problem with The Dictator?

Comment

Originally posted by j427982 View Post
                              Will the fix also fix the problem with The Dictator?
                              Sorry for the post above. This fix didn't fix the problem with The Dictator. There is a another thread for The Dictator.

Comment

Working...
                              X